3/6/09

--Hiatus--

I am going to be on hiatus most likely through the weekend, unless I feel the need to photograph things at the conference I'm going to.

On a funny note, we went to a car wash today and when we were leaving, the sign said "our vacuums really suck"

On a sad note, a guy that I went to high school with was driving drunk last night and hit a group of 5 pedestrians who were walking back home, on the side of the street from a big night club here in my hometown. 3 of the people died even before police were able to make it to the scene, one is in critical condition, and the other left with minor injuries. I feel awful for the families of the victims of this horrific accident, and also for the guy that I know who caused the pain on these families. He was a really nice guy who would never intentionally injure another person. I just think that it is really sad, but still hope that justice will be served.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a horrible tragedy for all involved.

Have a great weekend!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Becca, that is so sad and tragic. I am so sorry for all families involved.

Amanda said...

That is so, so terrible! How awful. I don't know what to say.

Kristina P. said...

Becca, where did you disappear to? Haven't seen you around at all!

Pin It button on image hover