7/12/10

intro :)

My blog was recently featured on Imperfectly Beautiful, by my aunt who runs it, as I'm sure many of you are aware :), But I thought that I would take this opportunity to kind of give a short little intro/bio of myself for you all so you can know just a teensy bit about me.

My name is Becca. I live in south Louisiana, and it is really hot and humid here. I am 23 years old, and single ;) , so send the eligible bachelors my way!! I graduated from college about a year and a half ago in Marketing, and I want to get into the advertising field or do something with graphic design as a career but this dang economy... anyway, I made my blog layout, and you may come by and visit it and see little tweaks here and there. I am a tweaker. I am never 100% satisfied with things so I play around with them until I am more like 99.99% satisfied.

anyway, I think that is all I can think of to tell about me... I'm sure there's more it's just I have the day off and I kind of just woke up, so my brain is not all the way running.

ciao

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover